Starts May 7th for 16 weeks
Welcome to the Sports on Tap Volleyball league for the 2017 season!
All Rules and regulations regarding our league will be emailed to the team captains and can also be found on our website
Any cancellations will be posted on our facebook page and twitter.
Any other inquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
$525+gst PER TEAM
First come, first served. Teams will not be confirmed until payment is received in full.
Schedule & Important Dates
- All nights are double match nights
- League will begin May 7th and last for 16 weeks
- Games will start as early as 6:00pm with the last game being at 10:10pm
- 2 games/night – 50 minute games consist of 2 sets of 25 points and 1 of 15 (best of 3 determines winner)
- Mid season tournament will be July 15th – 16th. The year-end blind tournament will be Aug 26th – 27th
- Championship tournament (top 4/night) will be Sept 9th – 10th
*No league play during August 8th – 13th (EX week)
Recreational co-ad teams of 6 can choose to play on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
All players must be 19 years of age to play, Must have Government issues photo ID on hand at all times. Failure to produce ID will result in being asked to leave the premises.